Ashlee Glazer

Ashlee was a Global Ambassador for Smith Cult. Her duties included instruction and training for salon partners who host events and demonstrations on the premises at Marie Claire London. Ashlee makes use of this experience throughout her job. Ashlee Glazer, and I have been lovers of beauty since I was a child. I've worked in every aspect of the industry from the counter to the red-carpet. My regular clientele keep me on my toes and provide me with a continuous source of inspiration filling my with ideas and tips to be able to impart on the air as a fashion and beauty expert. To wind down from my day, I go for a hike and at a big meal with my the family and friends. My dream is to unite my resources and community for a venue where I can entertain, teach and share my talent. Ashlee is an acclaimed makeup artist as well as a beauty professional who motivates her clients through confidence, power and self-expression. Her mission is to help women appear and feel amazing while taking over the universe. Born on May 12th, parents are Harry and Jennifer Glazer, sister to Kyle (21) chosen Goshen due to the fact that when I first stepped on the campus, I realized that this was where I wanted to be. Goshen's atmosphere was fantastic, the team interaction was great, and the instructors were a breeze to make the choice. Her father is a hero for his hard work ethic as well as his ability to be a good listener in all circumstances. The state and national championships are the greatest moment in the sport for this avid fan.

 Ashla Taylor  Ashlee Glazer Ashlee a s Glazer  Ashlee d h  Glazer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Brugel and Amanda Balionis bio